"Membrane Separations for Emerging Water, Energy, & Health Applications" Welcome to the website for the North American Membrane Society 28th Annual Meeting! On behalf of the organizing committee, we invite you to join us at the Meeting, to be held May 11-15, 2019 in Pittsburgh, PA (USA), at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown. Visit the links below for more information on topics including registration, awards, hotels, speakers, abstract submission, and sponsorship.
- Conference dates: May 11-15, 2019.
- Venue: Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
- Registration: Opens soon!
- NEW! Technical sessions: See a description of the topics here
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15, 2019
- Preliminary program: Check out the program-at-a-glance
- Your meeting co-chairs: David Latulippe (McMaster University), Meagan Mauter (Carnegie Mellon University), & Andrew Zydney (Penn State University)
Should you have any further questions about the NAMS 2019 Meeting, please do not hesitate to contact the meeting co-chairs. We look forward to seeing you in May!